The CRUDEM Foundation, Inc.
St. Ludlow, MA, USA
Project Title: Hôpital Sacré-Coeur, Milot Haiti Ophthalmology Clinic Website: http://crudem.org
About the Grantee
At CRUDEM and Hôpital Sacré Coeur, they aim toward a higher calling with a vision for a better world, to exemplify their Christian heritage of service and compassion by:
- Providing accessible quality health care,
- Embracing all people in need regardless of their
religion, economic status or medical condition,
- Responding with faith, integrity, respect
- Meeting others with an open heart and open mind, calling forth the self-empowerment of the people and communities we serve, and
- Upholding, at all times, and in all endeavors, the inherent dignity of every individual.
Purpose of the Grant
To help the Hôpital Sacré Coeur in Milot, Haiti launch and sustainably operate full-time eye care service